Thursday, September 02, 2010

Chag Sameach!

First and foremost, Happy Rosh Hashanah/Yom Teruah coming up at sundown on Wednesday, September 8th!



I wish you an easy fast and hope that Yom Kippur, which beings at sundown on September 17th, finds you sealed for a very good year indeed.



I hope your Sukkot, September 22, finds your area with fine weather, good friends, and great food.



On Hoshanah Rabbah and Shemini Atzeres, September 29th & 30th, the water is poured and the festivals ends for a good harvest and a profitable year.



And finally, dance your heart out on Simchat Torah.



Chag Sameach and Happy High Holidays. May you be inscribed and sealed for a year of peace and good health. Shalom!

(PS - I probably won't be posting again until sometime after Sukkot. I wanted to wish everyone happy holidays, and decided to do it all in one post since the editors at Jblog hate these types of posts - I know because I get a one star rating every single time I post one! This way I just get one bad grade instead of several in a row. Clever, eh? Happy New Year!)

No comments: